Maitake Extract2nd July 2018
Shiitake Extract2nd July 2018
Ganoderma lucidum, Ling Tzhi, Lucky fungus, mushroom of immortality
- Overall health: Prevents degeneration process and enhances overall vitality
- Thrombosis (blood clot) prevention: natural anticoagulant properties.
- Bronchial: Aids mild asthma and respiratory disorders.
- Cholesterol: Can reduce HDL cholesterol in the blood and the amount of free fat
- Organ health: Slows degeneration of cells, tissues and organs
- Anti-allergy effect: suppresses over-active allergen production which inhibits histamine release
Ganoderma or Lucky Fungus is classed as a Superior Herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine as its revered for its ability for the attainment of radiant health, longevity and spiritual attunement.
It’s health benefits are extremely broad and it sounds too good to be true – which it is! We are extremely blessed to be given the gift of this remarkable Tree mushroom.
Reishi improves the efficacy of other mushrooms. Modulates blood pressure, blood sugar and brings Cholesterol into balance.
- Adults & children over 12 years: Take 2 capsules twice daily. (Start slow – 1 capsule per day and work up)
- Children 6-12 years: Take 1 capsules twice daily (Start with ½ capsule and work up)
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Suitable for diabetics.
- Do not consume Reishi if you are using blood thinning medication, or if you have had an organ transplant.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
Ingredients (per capsule)
250mg Ganoderma lucidum extract with prebiotics
- Polysaccharides (Ganoderic acids A, B, C and D)
- Lucidenic acid B
- Complete proteins