Lion’s Mane Extract2nd Jul 2018
Cordyceps sinensis – Benefits:
- Energy boosting: increases number of red blood cells containing haemoglobin, promoting energy and stamina
- Immune system: Supports and strengthens immunity
- Oxygenation: May improve memory and concentration
- Cholesterol: Lowers LDL (we don’t want) and increases HDL (we do want)
- Anti tumour effect
- Supports liver, kidney health and taxed adrenals
Cordyceps is one of the most prized of the Chinese tonic herbs. It strengthens the physical body and mind at a core level. It restores “Yin and Yang” energies as a result of stress, exertion and ageing. Purports to strengthen kidneys, adrenals, brain power and restores energy. Oxygenation of the body means improved lung strength. Great Superherb for athletes as it improves performance and delays muscle fatigue. Has been used for anti-tumour, bacteria resistance, viruses and fungi.
Please Note: Medi Mushrooms Cordyceps are suitable for vegans, they are not wildcrafted and are grown in specialised labs on a substrate.
- Adults & children over 12 years: Take 2 capsules twice a day. (start slow – 1 capsule per day and work up)
- Children 6-12 years: Take 1 capsules twice a day. (Please take ½ capsule per day and increase if necessary)
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Suitable for diabetics.
Not recommended for children 6 years and under.
Do not consume after lunchtime.
Ingredients (per capsule)
250mg Cordyceps sinensis extract with prebiotics
- Cordycepic acid
- Steroids (natural)